Are your hands aching while making? Trust me, I’ve been there. I have spent countless hours in the studio doing the same task again and again without a break only to find my hands cramping, swollen, and sore. Ouch!
Making is hard on the body. Especially, when you’re working in precarious positions for extended periods of time. Working that way seems like the only way in the moment but let’s get real, it’s not sustainable.
After experiencing my own aches and pains, I began using my background in Massage Therapy and Movement to enhance my experience in the studio. After implementing these strategies and techniques into my day and I began to feel better in my hands, wrists, and forearms.
I want you to find the relief you deserve and Hands of a Maker does just that! I created this wellness course with you in mind.
About the Course
In this course, you'll learn how to avoid common misalignments, move more effectively, restore, and create balance in the body. Additionally, I will teach you techniques that you can implement into your daily practice to find the relief you deserve! By the end of the course you will feel stronger in your body and motivated to create a lasting studio practice.
Learn How to:
- Reduce Your Risk of Injury
- Build Strength
- Improve Dexterity
- Relieve Aches and Pains
- Improve Blood Flow and Circulation
- Learn massage and strengthening techniques with the tools in your kit.
What's Included in the Kit?
- Digital Download: Wellness for Makers Guide to Healthy Hands, Wrists, and Forearms. This guide includes instructions for all of the tools in the bundle. Use this guide to learn stretching, strengthening, and massage techniques to develop a Happy Healthy Hands Routine that works for you!
- Foam Ball: This tool helps work out knots in your hands.
- Acupressure Ring: This massage tool helps stimulate the acupressure points in your fingers.
- Mini Carrying Pouch: Perfect for your foam ball and acupressure ring.
- Hand Strengthening tool: Strengthen your hands with this amazing tool!
- Rist Roller: Massage your wrists and forearms with a mini foam roller that you can take anywhere.
- Large Carrying Pouch: Bring your new wellness tools with you anywhere!