Coaching Agreement Terms & Conditions
- The terms and conditions below apply to all coaching, mentoring, and consulting services provided by Missy Graff Ballone and Wellness For Makers LLC to any individual or organization (“the client”) and constitute the contract for the service to be provided by Missy Graff Ballone for the client. The term ‘coaching’ covers business coaching for clients and where applicable includes mentoring or supervision services provided for clients, coaches or others. Where Missy Graff Ballone is mentioned, it also covers Wellness For Makers LLC.
- Coaching is not psychological counseling or any type of therapy, and should not be construed as such.
- In return for the fees payable by the client (or by a third party on their behalf), Missy Graff Ballone and Wellness For Makers LLC agrees to provide the service as described below and in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below. The client agrees to pay fees for the service on the terms and conditions set out below (in situations where a third party pays the fees, the third party counts as an agent acting on behalf of the client).
RESPONSIBILITY & COMMITMENT:
- Missy Graff Ballone and Wellness For Makers LLC will seek to enable the client to set and achieve goals that will help to bring about desired outcomes for the client. The client has sole responsibility for any decisions they may make following coaching with Missy Graff Ballone. Missy Graff Ballone accepts no liability for the client’s actions. Missy Graff Ballone and Wellness For Makers LLC are not liable for any business or personal losses.
- Personal information or business information supplied to Missy Graff Ballone and Wellness For Makers LLC by the client in coaching sessions will be treated as confidential. It will not be disclosed to a third party without the client’s prior permission unless where required by law.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- Missy Graff Ballone and Wellness For Makers LLC accepts payment for coaching services via MoonClerk with all major credit or debit cards.\
- Amount for coaching and consulting services must be paid in full at the time of booking. Payment plans will be considered and offered at the discretions of Missy Graff Ballone and Wellness For Makers LLC.
- If client enters into a payment plan agreement with Missy Graff Ballone and Wellness For Makers LLC, client is responsible for making all payments in full at the agreed upon time. Failure to make appropriate payments can result in the withholding or loss of services.
- I accept your order when you complete the online order form and make your payment. Your payment creates a legally binding contract between you and me.
- Responsibilities. You are responsible for providing any materials and information I will need in order to provide my services to you. Likewise, you are responsible for attending appointments as outlined in the service description.
- Copyright. I retain the copyright to all documents that are provided to you to facilitate the program (worksheets, etc).
- I operate on a no-refund policy. Once the program has begun, there will be no refunds.
CANCELLATION & RESCHEDULING SESSIONS:
- If the client needs to reschedule a session, they should provide at least 24 hours’ notice. No refunds will be given to clients for unused sessions unless 24 hours’ notice has been given. In exceptional circumstances Missy Graff Ballone and Wellness For Makers LLC may need to reschedule a coaching session; in these circumstances, Missy Graff Ballone and Wellness For Makers LLC will use reasonable endeavors to provide a mutually satisfactory alternative appointment for the client.
- In exceptional circumstances, such as illness or unavailability due to bereavement or other commitments, inappropriate behaviour by the client, actual or potential conflict of interest, or other reasons, Missy Graff Ballone and Wellness For Makers LLC can decide to terminate the service to the client early or refuse or be unable to provide further coaching sessions to the client. In such a circumstance the client will be given reasonable notice of termination by Missy Graff Ballone and Wellness For Makers LLC where practicable and will be refunded any advance payments made for coaching sessions not yet provided, where each session is valued at the total price of the package divided by the total number of sessions.
- There may be occasions when Missy Graff Ballone and Wellness For Makers LLC may recommend to the client that they seek an alternative service more suited to their current needs. In this event, Missy Graff Ballone and Wellness For Makers LLC will fully discuss the reasons for the recommendation with the client. It is the client’s sole responsibility to decide whether to follow the recommendation and Missy Graff Ballone and Wellness For Makers LLC does not accept any liability for the outcome of any decisions the client chooses to make.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Missy Graff Ballone and Wellness For Makers LLC will use the personal information you provide: (a) to supply the services to you; (b) to process your payment for the services; and (c) if you agreed to this during the order process, to give you information about similar services that I provide, but you may stop receiving this at any time by contacting me.
- Missy Graff Ballone and Wellness For Makers LLC will only give your personal information to third parties where the law requires it.
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- No other entity or person has any rights under this contract. This contract is between the client and Missy Graff Ballone and Wellness For Makers LLC. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- These terms are governed by the law of the United States of America and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the courts of the United States of America